- Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, use our Service or interacts with us, we may collect and obtain certain information from you through direct collection from you, your device, web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- The data collected directly from you may include, but is not limited to: -
- your contact information, including your name, billing and/or delivery address, birthdate and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. Which we may contact you if we have questions or information for you regarding your order or the service that we are providing or will provide to you;
- other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, banking and/or credit card details;
- if you have created an online profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account (please see below for further information concerning the profiles); and
- if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
- The data collected through technological means may include, but is not limited to: -
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” involve graphics that are not apparent to the user. Tracking links and/or similar technologies consist of a few lines of programming code and can be embedded in our website or our (mobile) applications. In conjunction with cookies, these are primarily used for statistical analysis purposes. This technology can also be used for tracking traffic patterns on websites, as well as finding out if an e-mail has been received and opened and to see if there has been any response.
- “Click-stream data” A visit to one of our websites results in data that is transmitted from your browser to our server being automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data can include, in particular, the following:
the visitor's IP address
the date and time of the visit
the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come)
the pages visited on our website
information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- How do we use your personal information?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments, suggestions, we will use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you and provide you with the best service possible. If you are the complainant and you do not want us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, you must let us know immediately. However, it may not always be possible to handle your complaint on the basis of anonymity.
- When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other electronic means.
- If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.
- Sharing your personal Information
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties where you have provided us consent, and in the situations expressly set out in in this Policy. If you have consented to receiving marketing information from us, our strategic partners and business associates, we will be disclosing your personal data to them.
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- will also disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities.
You fully understand and consent that we may transfer your personal data to any location outside of Malaysia for the purposes set out in this paragraph 3. When transferring your personal data outside of Malaysia we will protect your personal data to a standard comparable to the protection accorded to your personal data under the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010 by ensuring that the recipient is either in a jurisdiction which has comparable data protection laws, or is contractually bound to protect your personal data.
- Behavioral advertising
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- Data retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We endeavor to take precautions to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR FOR ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF UNAUTHORISED OR UNINTENDED USE, ACCESS OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Governing Law
This Policy is governed by the laws of Malaysiaact. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia in any dispute relating to this Policy
- Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Zagro Chemicals Sdn Bhd
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
27, Jalan PJS 3/34, Taman Sri Manja, 46000 Petaling Jaya SGR, Malaysia